Empire Tour Ethiopia will entertain requests from Tour operators, Agencies and Private individuals or others. In relation to that all tour prices are quoted in US Dollars and we accept payment in a freely convertible currency, at the exchange rate prevailing at the time of payment.
BOOKING & PAYMENTS
A. A deposit of 30% of the package tour price is required at the time of booking through bank transfer 45 days prior to the commencement of the Tour.
- The balance must be paid within 30 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- In cases where the bookings are made less then 30 days before the commencement of the tour, full payment must be made. The company reserves the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received in accordance with these terms.
- Unless there is a special arrangement where the guests or their agents, by virtue of business affiliation, have entered into agreement to settle on arrival in US Dollars or Euro in cash or Travelers cheques, our company reserves the right to reject failing to fulfill conditions stated above.
A. All bookings are accepted on the specific condition that we and our agents act only as agents for the passenger in all matters relating to hotel/lodge accommodation, tours and transport and that we shall not be liable for any injury, delay, loss, accident or damage arising from any clause and in any manner however except when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the company.
- The respective laws of the country govern the company’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the cause of action arises.
- The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied and in the event of the exercise of such right the terms of clause (B) relating to the company’s liability shall apply.
- We accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in air or other services, sickness, war, strife, civil disturbances, sickness, quarantine or other causes. All such losses and expenses will have to be borne by the passenger.
- While every care is taken, the company can not be held responsible for loss of or damage to baggage or other personal belongings but we advise the client to have baggage insurance.
- The Company reserves the right to alter any route or arrangement or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour should the conditions necessitate. The right is also reserved to decline, accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time. An equitable amount will be refunded accordingly.
Cancellations must be received in writing. Refund for cancellation will depend on the duration of cancellation prior to tour departure.
HENCE: Notification Charge 40 days and over full refund less $ 50 administration fee per person, 35-21 days prior to travel date 25% of the tour price, 20-14 days prior to travel date 50% of the tour price, 13-3 days prior to travel date 75% of the tour price, and under 3 days and no show-up no refund is possible.
THE TOUR PRICE
This is inclusive of all transportation according to the itinerary, accommodation, meals, entrance fees, driver’s allowance, transfers to and from the airport. Tour price is not inclusive of visa fees, excess baggage charges, tipping and items of personal nature such as telephone calls, photograph/ cameras, laundry and drinks.